Four PM on a Monday
I made a little cross
out of little white rocks today
and I put a little circle
of young twigs and leaves
all around it like a little barrier
and I don't know why.
I lit a white candle
to freshen up the room
and I watched the flame dance
becuase of the fan's gusts
but the candle just became warped
and I don't know why.
I spit on top of an ant hole today
just to watch the little bugs try
to get out of the mucus that engulfs them
and then I kicked sand on them
even though they'll always come back
and I don't know why.
A part of me atrophied today.
I still feel it there
but it feels dead and useless
and soon it will atrract cockroaches
which will spread disease in me
and I don't know why.
I made a little cross
out of little white rocks today
and I don't know why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment