Utopia
I sit here
dreaming of what could be
but I am enfranchised to the crulest of
all masters.
They have me bound up
and they want to cut at me
with a dull knife.
I am pressed to the ground.
Mud covers my face and
they can't look me in they eye
and see the horror of what they are doing.
They neglect the scars
and are blind to what was.
I feel a bolt of enegry
rush through my body.
I jolt but the rope
digs into my skin.
I remember then
when everying was more complicated
and look at it from now and I
realize that
it wasn't better then
and it won't ever be better.
A stone is applying pressure
to my face
and
I cannot
move to
get it away.
I want to tell them
to free me from my chains
and that I will comply
but they hold my mouth shut.
I know what is going to happen.
The knife is cold
and my blood is warm and I can
feel it running down.
I am nothing.
If I could scream,
I would.
Only a slient
groan is emitted
from my mouth.
And I see what I was,
being eaten by a dog...
No comments:
Post a Comment